This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
Android Application Developer.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
- Work with outside data sources and API' s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
- maximize development efficiency.
- 2 - 5 years of Android development.
- Have published at least two original Android app.
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite/Realm database.
- Experience with offline storage, caching, threading, and performance tuning
- (for 2 years + Experience Candidate).
- Store and sync app data with App Server (for 3 years + Experience Candidate).
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices.
- Excellent working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Excellent with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience with Google APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Good Knowledge of Design pattern (for 3 years + Experience Candidate).
- Excellent in Kotlin Language (for 4 years + Experience Candidate)
- Android Studio
- Java / Kotlin
- Java EE
- RESTful JSON
- Offline / Cache Sync
- Version Control(Git, SVN)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer