Posted by Jahanvi Gandhi (@jhash20)
SKS Enterpprises https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/lv1lk , Hyderabad · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=27 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
****Apply only if Hyderabad as Job Location is comfortable with you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 5+ Years as work experience****
Location: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Working Days: Monday – Friday (5 Days Working)
About the Company:
Our Client is a progressive technology company headquartered in North Carolina. They’re North America’s leading provider of technology-driven reverse logistics, pharmacy and promotions management solutions for more than 1200+ retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers and 32,000 retail pharmacies. Company’s Promotions Engineering team provides all the tools and analytics for our thousands of clients to publish, manage, forecast, and analyze their promotions to consumers, and utilize all of the big data analytics behind them.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
Under general supervision of the Engineering head, the Devops Engineer enables application development team’s move faster. You will collaborate with developers, who code majority of their time and help integrate their code with other pieces of the application by doing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. You strive to automated and code and believe in Infrastructure-as-Code. You push the envelope of modern tools and technologies, while at the same time ensure uptime of legacy applications. You are passionate about coding and automation of processes.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and automate continuous delivery pipeline using the suite of tools used in a CI environment
· Assist designing the infrastructure which includes automatically building the software, deploying to test systems, and continuously automate the tests
· Manage build environments with security concepts and processes
· Maintain processes that support and automate software product release
· Assist with debugging and root-cause analysis of CI build failures
· Set up and configure development and testing environments
· Set up and automate the steps involved in Continuous Delivery pipeline generally using a CI server
· Write automation scripts to parse logs and identify patterns with regular expressions
· Write shell scripts in Linux and windows environments
· Set up and configure static code analyzers and linters to assess code quality
· Assist with the management of environments to ensure proper configuration for testing
· Work with web application development teams to identify, debug and resolve CI pipeline issues
· Provide configuration management expertise to the Development team
· Ensure that appropriate quality steps and approvals are adhered to in the Agile SDLC
· Ensure appropriate project documentation is available for each new build or release
· Actively collaborate with cross functional agile teams to identify automation patterns
· Participates in backlog sessions to better detail tasks for completing user stories.
· Design, modify, code, unit test, and support QA/UAT and integration testing in the development of solution.
· Compliance with established management procedures, company and department standards & best practices.
· Adhere to documented security, confidentiality, privacy and HIPAA guidelines.
· Review documentation
· Attend training on security and documented guidelines
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· B.S. in computer science or information systems fields required, or 5+ years related work experience.
· Solid understanding of Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CI/CD/CT) – Setting up CI servers, integrating with deployment tools and Test Automation Frameworks.
· Solid understanding of multi-tiered web applications and single page apps architectures.
· Solid understanding of infrastructure, platform and service virtualization – Be able to consume the API’s exposed by IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms through SDK’s.
· Effectively work with multiple teams and hence balance multiple tasks.
· You believe you can automate everything.
· You have high standards in everything you do with a high attention to detail.
· Experience with Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
· Experience working in public Clouds like AWS, Azure on CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, ECR, ECS
· Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, travis etc.
· Experience writing build scripts for Ant, Maven, Gradle, Compose etc.
· Experience with Container technology like Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes, Mesos.
· Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen.
· Ability to quickly triage problems under pressure, determine root cause and drive resolution
· You strive to automate the operations and production of large-scale distributed systems as if it would operate in the cloud one day.
· You work well in a cross-functional environment and excel in communicating with your peers.
· Solid understanding of shell (windows and *nix) scripting – Write shell scripts to automate repetitive tasks, monitor processes and identify patterns of issues.
· Solid understanding of at least one programming language among Ruby, Python, Java, .NET, JS
· Solid understanding of application and system logs and parse logs to narrow down issues – recommend best practices for exception handling in application layer and set up monitor traces in the control flow.
· Solid understanding of Agile Extreme programming concepts and continuous Integration.
· Ability to set up automated scripts to parse stack traces in console and logs.
· Ability to set up and configure tools and plugins to do static analysis of code including linters across multiple stacks.
· Ability to set up, configure and recommend security analysis of static and deployed code.
· Telephonic Round
· Technical Round
· Presentation Round
· Director Round
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer