This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
****Apply only if Borivali-Mumbai as job location is comfortable for you****
****Apply only if you have 2+ years of experience in ROR****
Working Days- Monday to Friday
About the Company:
Our client is into online and offline selling of premium segment clothing for both Men and Female. The company is more than 8 years old, they have over 500 at present and was founded by Akshay Narvekar. They have a physical presence in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, New York, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kolkata and Dubai. They are on a mission to reinforce that world class quality and product can originate in Bombay. Their young and energetic team comprises creative marketers, innovative tech geeks, seasoned product experts and customer service genies, all based out of our central Mumbai studio. Also, the working location is in Mumbai at Lower Parel and Borivali and the technology team sits out of Borivali.
The person would be working on the core system. Majorly would be work on the maintenance of the system, make on-demand changes to the system, optimize the system and make it scalable and suggest the architectural changes needed.
- Build or Design efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions Postgres, Redis, and Memcached.
- Real-time data sync between multiple sales endpoints
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as CarrierWave, Her, Pundit, Devise, and Wicked PDF.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SCSS
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Face-To-Face Interview
- If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer