Full Stack Developer
Posted by Jahanvi Gandhi (@jhash20)
SKS Enterpprises https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/ko760 , Mumbai · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=95 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
**Apply only if Virar - Mumbai as job location is comfortable for you**
**Apply only if you have minimum a year experience as Full Stack Developer**
Company’s digital solutions and services are trusted by the world’s most innovative startups, leading Fortune 500 companies and governments around the world to provide a new generation of real time, engaging experiences. Company having its headquarters located in San Francisco, USA.
Why chose this Company?
• 5 days working.
• Depending on your location, you will get snacks, a subsidized canteen, and all the coffee and tea of your heart desires.
• With full health insurance and outdoor activity areas, you can thrive.
• Events from International Hat Day to the Giants World Series Parade they like to have a good time at the office.
• Choose a rotation program to learn about different departments or even different positions within a department.
• The Mumbai office provides accommodation to Outstation Candidates.
• Newly renovated and carefully maintained grounds, gardens, buildings, gym and sports fields.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team. This position is ideal for experienced Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience. As a Full Stack Engineer, the candidate will have the opportunity to build new applications from scratch, and influence system design. The individual will work closely with other developers on the team to design, develop and iterate applications to prepare for broad deployment.
• Full Stack Development in MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js/React.js & Node.js
• Strong experience in TDD/BDD
• Understanding of design patterns.
• Restful architecture.
• Knowledge of cloud applications/platform and web technologies.
• Web servers, especially NGINX.
• Experience with one or more SQL or NoSQL database.
• Command line tools like webpack, grunt, gulp, and bower.
• Knowledge about build tools like webpack, gulp and grunt.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git.
• Understanding of CI/CD.
• Telephonic round.
• Skype Round – Audio/ Video Call
• Director round (Final)
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer