Illustrator - Lower Parel
Posted by Shreyansh Sanghani (@shreyanshsanghani)
Job - Illustrator and Visual Storyteller
Location - Lower Parel, Mumbai
Experience - Min. 3 years
Working days - 5 days in a week
Employee Strength - 75+ employees
- We are looking for a illustrator cum visual story teller for our client who is operating in e-learning space and is doing cutting edge work to help students inculcate knowledge based on the visual patterns and design
You will have to:
- Work with the scripting team to help shape stories/games.
- Translate these scripts into storyboards that can be easily understood by the animation team
- Illustrate the visual elements as raster/vector illustrations, or oversee external vendors illustrating them (must be able to do both)
- Supervise the animation team as they translate the storyboard and visual elements into videos/animations, and be responsible for the end quality of animators' work.
- Throughout the process, be an advocate for the end user. Push all members of the product team to center work around user experience.
- A portfolio that evidences high attention to detail, illustration and animation, and visual storytelling ability.
- An ability to manage projects, including your own and others' timelines.
- An ability to understand complex ideas from the curriculum team and visually communicate them in an engaging manner.
- An ability to work with the curriculum team, production team, delivery team, external vendors, and end users to deliver the best experience.
- Secondary experience in UX design is highly desirable.
- This is a Mumbai-based position.
- Exact compensation will depend on the amount and nature of past experience.
Candidates interested in the job, kindly apply for this position alongwith the resumes.
Human Resource Planning and Management
To get more job updates, follow us on below pages.
https://goo.gl/S5XQf1 - FB page
https://goo.gl/bV6YBW - Linkedin page
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer