This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack Developer - Bengaluru
Posted by Shreyansh Sanghani (@shreyanshsanghani)
Full Stack Developer
****Apply only if Bengaluru as Job Location is comfortable for you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 4 years’ experience for the role****
About the company -
Client is UK based firm into real time streaming of cricket matches and is official partner for BCCI, ECB - English Cricket Board and Cricket Board of South Africa. The client has its presence in England, South Africa and India. Client has its hardware centre in Dehradun and offices in Mumbai and Bengaluru. The development team of 50 people sits in Bengaluru
Job overview -
- Solid understanding of ES6, Browser components, Rendering Engine - V8
Strong knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Knowledge AngularJS
- Solid experience with Redux, RxJS
- Strong knowledge of Electron, LokiJS
- Previous experience of working on large web applications and making them scalable and performant will be a bonus
- Passion for UI & UX
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback
- 7-8 years of experience in web development
- Knowledge of mobile app development will be a bonus
- Contribution to open source projects or having an open source project written from scratch will be a bonus
- Face to face interview round.
- Director round.
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Human Resource Planning & Management
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer