Java Developer - Walkin - 16th November - saturday - Andheri
Posted by Riddhi Talvatkar (@riddhit28)
Applicants must have minimum 2 years of experience
About the Company:
The company was incorporated in the year 2012. Company's head quartered in Mumbai, India. The company is majorly into providing remittance assistance to customers all around the globe. The company’s support and development center is based in Mumbai, India.Company is now being funded by India’s largest mobile wallet company, Paytm, and India’s only profitable and listed e-commerce company.
1) The team member will be accountable for the development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance of our software applications.
2) Plans, designs, and develops new feature functionality for our software applications per customer or internal specifications.
3) Writes software applications that contain logical solutions to business problems or questions.
4) Identifies, troubleshooting and debugs defects in the designated application code.
5) Work with the Development Team to design, develop and document solutions.
6) Accountable to meet delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks.
Requirements and Duties:
1) Strong OOPS concepts
2) Exposure to and understanding design patterns and tools like UML, Sequence diagrams, etc
3) Strong understanding of the web stack.
4) Candidate preferred by Banking & Finance Domain
5) Technologies and scripting – J2EE, JSP
7) Redhat Linux, Windows or Servers
8) Apache, JBoss, Tomcat o Database
9) MS-SQL Server
10) Strong written and verbal communication
11) Domain knowledge of Banking, Payment, Travel, Hotel & Event management would be an advantage
12) Exposure to IVRS systems would be an advantage
1) One of the best companies to work with.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer