This post is from krsrk.co.in, which may or may not be affiliated with recruiterflow.com
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
Location: Remote Location
About the client:
Our client is a marketing company with different affiliate offers. their main focus is fortune telling and dating and for dating they have a whitelabel framework with websites such as HelloDate.net and 6 others
- In the past 2-3 years you have gained a lot of experience with OOP, MVC, Git, PHP
- 5/7 and implementing and creating of RESTfull API’s
- You are specialised in Laravel 5 and you have a clear preference for it with at least 1 year exp.
- UnitTest or Selenium Browser testing experience
- Working on Docker environment and have good extensive understanding of Docker.
- Will be an advantage if the candidate has build its own environment over Docker
- Extensive use of MySQL query and should have an understanding of writing complex query to improve efficiency
- CLI (command line interface) experience
- Comfortable using commands in a Linux environment
Requirements & Duties:
- Experience with Node and NPM.
- Know how to work with CSS extensions languages like Sass or Less.
- We are specialists within the field of lead generation and affiliate marketing so if you have experience in these fields, it would be great
- Software engineering as your academic background would be perfect
- Our applications will be deployed on AWS instances. Not a deal breaker, but
- knowledge in management of e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticache would be appreciated
- Knowledge around DNS, Certbot are appreciated
- Experiences with Atlassian/Bitbucket and Agile/Scrum are welcome as well
- Deployment is one of our key tasks - experience with jenkins is highly preferable
- One of the best companies to work with.
- Work from Home opportunity
- Best compensation packages
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer