Lead Data Scientist
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
LEAD DATA SCIENTIST-BANGALORE
****Apply only if you have 2+ years of minimum work experience. ****
****Apply only if you are comfortable with Bangalore as job location. ****
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Headquartered in New Jersey, our client is a data science consulting company who create custom visual analytics solutions across business verticals. It has 500+ employees currently working with them.
You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle, understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, exploratory analysis, & Advanced Analytics, extracting actionable insights, and helping put together an execution roadmap.
- Background in Computer Science/Computer Applications or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.) from a reputed institute.
- 2+ yrs of experience using analytical tools/languages like Python, R, SAS, SQL
- You must have excellent working knowledge having delivered industry solutions in Image processing using any popular Deep learning frameworks like Open CV, PyTorch, Theano, Tensor Flow, Caffe
- Proven track record of building Statistical and Deep Learning models and implementing them into production for atleast 1 years
- You must have delivered analytics solutions using Machine Learning techniques such as Linear Regression, gradient descent, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Linear Optimization, Text Mining etc.
- Ability to work on large scale data (structured and unstructured) having applied fundamentals in data management, parallel computing and distributed systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- You must be able to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows
- Ability to translate business problems into the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate
- Passionate about applying emerging DL frameworks to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer