This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
SKS Enterpprises https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/9hors , Mumbai · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=115 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
About the Company
We are based out at Mumbai. We provide end to solutions for Mobile Apps and many more.
We have made a variety of digital solutions for our clients from domains like hospitality, healthcare, retail, BFSI, FMCG, etc with a clientele that includes brands like L’oreal, Reebok, Wockhardt, Aditya Birla, Taj Group and a few more. As a full-service digital media company, we love taking on projects that can transform our clients’ profile in the online space.
To build value-based relationship by providing 360-degree solution to our clients to operate their business in an Improved and Efficient manner. The wide span of our expertise across myriad technologies and platforms enables us to handle any kind of client requirement today.
Location: Goregaon East
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Experience: 2+ years
· 2+ years of experience writing PHP—and ideally Laravel.
· Familiarity with the fundamentals of object-oriented programming.
· Experience with the basics of build tools like Webpack.
· The ability to reconcile the needs of a growing business with responsible technical decisions.
· The ability to communicate the rationale and processes behind technical decisions to non-technical people within the organization.
· The ability to guide and collaborate with junior developers.
· Ability to manage projects, prioritize activity, and delegate activity to both internal and external resources.
· Write clean code and care about its quality.
· Self-education should be your primary personal strength.
· Reliable and responsible person.
· Team player.
· Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer