Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
- 2+ years of experience writing PHP—and ideally Laravel.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with the basics of build tools like Webpack.
- The ability to reconcile the needs of a growing business with responsible technical decisions.
- The ability to communicate the rationale and processes behind technical decisions to non-technical people within the organization.
- The ability to guide and collaborate with junior developers.
- Ability to manage projects, prioritize activity, and delegate activity to both internal and external resources.
- Write clean code and care about its quality.
- Self-education should be your primary personal strength.
- Reliable and responsible person.
- Team player.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer