This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Project Manager - Tech Suport
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
Senior Tech. Support
****Apply only if Mumbai as Job Location is comfortable with you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 5+ years in Technical/Application Support as work experience****
About the Company:
Company is a subsidiary of multi-diversified business enterprise; established in India in March 1993, and has rapidly outreached a significantly competitive presence in the country. The group operates from its head office in Mumbai and has zonal offices across country and has several business verticals like Investment Banking, Brooking, Hospitality, E-commerce, Energy sector etc.
Company is a software development and consulting firm, provides credible web solutions that foster business growth. We help accelerate the digital transformation journey by using tested solutions as well as innovative methods. Our dynamic team comprises of Web Software Developers, Cloud Architects, Technical Consultants, Data Administrators, IT Security experts, DevOps Professionals & Digital Marketing experts among others who deliver customized solutions tailored according to your business needs. Our experts identify which areas of our clients business can benefit from our services.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in management, prioritization, minor enhancements, break fix activities, problem management, stability analysis, etc.
- Resolve issues that are typically difficult or subtle
- If a fix involves a major enhancement or a development, then transfer the problem to development teams
- Setting up and managing complete Application Support Process
Ensure that requests for support are properly logged, assigned and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures. Ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed of progress and that corrective action is taken to avoid or minimize delays.
- 5+ Years of Experiences in Technical /Application Support.
- Strong technical skills on troubleshooting preferably in PHP & SQL ( MySQL, MS SQL , MongoDB etc) & Mobile platforms
- Good understanding of database (SQL), (extract data by framing queries as and when needed )
- Good exposure in implementing and handling Ticketing Systems e.g. Zendesk , Freshdesk etc
- Good knowledge of support model with DEVops integration
- Knowledge on alerting and monitoring
- Ability to work well on a cross-functional team, including clients, support, developers, operations staff and other team members
- Excellent customer care skills and ability to build good relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintaining operational, configuration, and other Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Quick thinking and Bring new ideas/thoughts for investigation.
- Excellent with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Occasional requirement to work out of hours, or during holiday periods, to meet the demands of the service.
- BE [ IT] /BE[Computer][ Electronics]/B.Tech(IT,Computer)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer