This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
SAP ui5 lead
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
SKS Enterpprises. https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/3ldh4 , pune · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=4 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
****Apply only if Pune as Job Location is comfortable with you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 7 years as work experience****
About the company:
Our client is a global technology and services provider Working since 1998 who works for 3 major key areas which are:
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- User Experience Studio
Their services include Technology, Consulting, Innovation. They are Headquartered in Pune & has 250+ employees working with Them
- Designing layout/Mock ups of the Fiori application as per business requirement.
- Expertise in customization of standard Fiori Apps
- Expertise in integrating Gateway OData/JSON services with UI5 Apps.
- Expertise in validation of OData service and tracing OData service for proper time for particular entity set.
- Designing documents for ODATA Service consisting of Service Name, Back end table and Functional Module.
- Involved in creation of OData services
- Developed Application through Sap Web IDE and Eclipse.
- Expertise in deploying UI5 Application and customization of Launchpad Build
- Mapping of front end UI with Entity/entity set of ODATA service
- ODATA Service Technical Design Document consisting of Service Name, Backend table and Functional Module
- Responsible for design the architecture of the Application
- Acted as a major senior developer/ team lead/scrum owner.
- Expertise in UI application in local server and debug it in Firefox/Chrome using debuggers
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer