This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
****Apply only if Istanbul - Turkey as Job Location is comfortable with you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 2 years as work experience****
Location: Istanbul - Turkey
The client's Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams.
It simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. The client is a Sequoia-backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei.
- Minimum Bachelors degree from a top-tier university, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or a related field;
- Ability to assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions and translate requirements into detailed product specifications
- A real passion for detailed feature design and problem solving;
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision;
- Ability to excel in a fast pace team-oriented environment;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Ability to communicate with the engineering team on tactical technical decisions;
- Ability to be self motivated;
- Preferably able to prior Programming experience;
- Preferably prior hands-on experience with Agile Development;
- Preferably Product management or business analyst role experience.
- Defining detailed requirements, working closely with UX/UI designer and developers through designs, making tactical decisions to come up with innovative applications for complex problems;
- Continuously monitor market needs and requirements, industry benchmarks; taking into account future technology / developments, competitor products/services and the changing requirements of regulatory bodies;
- Writing very detailed analysis documents for user stories to help software development team to understand market requirements and priorities;
- Obsessing about the product quality;
- Specifying market requirements to create details of Agile user stories for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on going visits to customers and non-customers, also supported by Customer Success Team;
- Establishing a triage process for all the tasks in the product roadmap;
- Driving a solution set through market requirements;
- Developing and implementing company wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute;
- Producing weekly, quarterly and yearly Product Business Plan;
- Managing the product creation process, setting weekly meetings with Software Development Team regularly to review all business goals, objectives taking corrective action;
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly meetings with all the stakeholders of the product development process.
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer