This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Riddhi Talvatkar (@riddhit28)
**Apply only if Mumbai Location is comfortable for you**
**Apply only if you have minimum 3 years of experience**
The company is the hub powering Omni channel content, digital experiences and personalized customer journeys. It is the industry leader in the headless Content Management System (CMS) Category. Avid promoters of a business' product or service are - Amway, Best Buy, Cisco, Dell, Ellie Mae, Express, Farm Bureau Insurance, J.D. Power, Marriott, Martha Stewart, Miami HEAT, and Sky. They sit at the heart of an award-winning Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and is the exclusive API-first CMS for the SAP Cloud.
We are looking for a UI Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing
- software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and
- launching, working cross culturally with our European colleagues
Skills / Qualifications:
- Working experience on Test Driven Development(TDD) environment
- Ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration with Rest API services
- Basics of HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of sever-side working
- Build Tools: Gulp, Webpack
- Version control system such as Git.
- Telephonic round.
- Skype Round – Audio/ Video Call
- Director round (Final)
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer