salesforce developer- banglore
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
SKS Enterpprises. https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/0sd45 , banglore · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=118 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
***Pls apply only if location Banglore is comfortable with you
***Apply only if you have min work exp. required.
Location - Banglore
Experience - 3yrs + experience.
Salary – 6 l pa to 10 l pa
Working days - 5 days in a week
Company Overview- Our client enables students from around the world to attend top U.S. universities by removing financial barriers to higher-education. Higher education is key to socio-economic mobility but, unfortunately, millions of students struggle to get into or through school due to financial constraints. Our client tackles this pervasive issue by working with investors and universities to provide an innovative and forward-looking education financing product for students from around the world. They are not just a just a student lender – their goal is to set students up for academic, professional, and financial successes.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION BASED IN BANGALORE, INDIA AND REPORTING TO THE MANAGER OF ENGINEERING.
You will be directly responsible for ensuring that we fully capitalize on the features and benefits of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem including effective configuration to minimize customization and drive a more efficient, friendly experience for all internal and 3rd party users. You should have superior technical knowledge of Salesforce, as well as excellent communication skills to understand business needs, influence solutions, and administer the system accordingly. You will also focus on security, compliance, and data integrity through effective training, release management, and other best practices. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring both the integrity and efficiency of internal Salesforce based workflows across all key functions
- Proactively seeking out users and project teams to understand business requirements and recommend system changes that better meet both current and future needs
- Working with data analytics and other end users to design processes to improve data accuracy and deliver more insightful and actionable reporting
- Modifying system configuration and settings to improve usability and flexibility to enable our ability to dramatically scale
- Understanding overall our business model to service students to suggest ways that the Salesforce ecosystem can better meet end-customer and stakeholder needs and partnering with 3rd parties to improve reliability of data interfaces and better control of changes made that may impact data accuracy
- Training end-users and engineering to better use Salesforce configuration and capabilities while maintaining process documentation required to ensure a common basis for change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator including relevant certification
- Experience in consumer lending, or similar field, and a strong grasp of how all business functions use Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of standard salesforce capabilities, as well as when customization or integration of external systems may be the preferred solution
- Superior communication skills to relay information effectively to business unit owners, engineering team, and executive management
- Experience using modern cloud services (e.g. AWS) and leading legacy infrastructure management tools
- Spanish language skills, a plus
A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer