This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Jahanvi Gandhi (@jhash20)
SKS Enterpprises https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/0pncl , Mumbai · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=125 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
****Apply only if Khar West - Mumbai as Job Location is comfortable for you****
****Apply only if you have 3 years’ experience in Salesforce****
Job Description: Full time Salesforce Developer
Location: Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Our Client is a growing organization with established offices in Singapore, Perth and Bali. It has now extended its base to the coasts of Mumbai.
- They provide all the Back-End support to the parent company, providing it with in-house facilitated services in web design and development, project management and digital marketing.
- Manage organization’s database of record, implemented on the salesforce.com platform, for all organization users.
- Perform basic administration of organization’s salesforce.com instance regularly perform database de-duping and clean-up procedures, regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Execute and configure all point-and-click development (e.g. workflows, validation rules, formulas, custom objects, and custom fields).
- Execute and configure reports and dashboards based upon reporting needs of customers (e.g. it, service cloud users, and sales cloud users).
- Change management administration: promote data/objects from development to production salesforce environments.
- Understands all aspects of salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the salesforce release upgrades.
- Communicates regularly with it systems leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan.
- Maintains at least high-level familiarity with other it system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of salesforce.com project lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3 years of salesforce admin experience
- Has detailed understanding of force.com flows
- Analytical skills: ability to analyse/design/develop using VF and apex
- Understands salesforce configuration
- Understand sf security model – roles, profiles, public groups, sharing rules, queues etc. CTI exposure (nice to have)
- Declarative software development: database, validation, security, forms, reports
- Reports generation (database knowledge, writing queries, ETL etc.)
- Expertise in data modelling and user interface (& usability) development principles
- Extensive experience in writing triggers and batch processes and deployment considerations
- Strong visual force and apex code knowledge
- Has experience in working with salesforce APIs & writing web services in salesforce soap, rest
- Has experience in building reports using the report builder
- All types of reports, especially matrix and joined reports
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned.
- Develop strategies to deploy code using multiple sandboxes
- Knowledge on source control is must
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
- Salesforce Certified Developers (401)
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer