This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React JS Developer | Nagpur
Posted by Rabiullah Shaikh
Krishna Consultants | KC Overseas Education https://hasjob.co/krishnaconsultants.recruitee.com/18zn8 , Nagpur · studies-overseas.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
About Krishna Consultants | KC Overseas Education
We are a rapidly growing EdTech Platform that helps students access the best education in the world. We hand-hold the student and make it easy to search, apply and reach overseas universities!
Founded in 1998, we have built partnerships with 700+ universities in 29 countries across 5 continents. We have recruited over 20,000 international students to different countries and have counselled 1,00,000+ students so far.
We are a team of 400+ people, delivering the best services by utilizing the latest technologies. We are headquartered in Nagpur and have 41 offices in all, 3 Overseas Offices based in Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh) & Kathmandu (Nepal) and 38 offices across India.
As we continue our journey to assist students,we constantly require enthusiastic individuals, novice as well as seasoned professionals to join us in our journey towards excellence.
What's getting us connected?
We are tech enablers and truly believe in technology for changing lives! Our technology helps students, partner recruiters and institutions across the globe to connect on a single platform thus resulting in faster delivery.
What's on the plate for you?
- Working with happy & brilliant minds
- Extremely challenging & engaging work
- Be part of the fastest growing tech-companies in India
- Fun-filled work environment
- Great compensation with employee benefits for self + family
About the Facility:
We have an excellent facility in the orange capital of India, Nagpur, designed on the concepts of honesty, transparency, commitment and value addition. Our team has a good blend of visionaries, industry veterans and millennial who in collaboration execute the vision of the organisation strategically. The office environment adds another feather in the cap for KC service delivery.
We follow an open culture that fosters innovation and growth. Here is a short video of what makes it an awesome place to work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjE5JcetcM
Job Responsibilities :
The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
● To develop new user-facing features using React.js
● To build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● To translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● To optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
● To understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● To apply agile development principles to build organized and versatile code
● To document and test code to ensure the quality of the completed work requirement
● To avoid cumbersome solutions through diligent research, experimentation and testing
● To take ownership for problems and deliver consistently high-quality solutions
Job Requirements :
● Candidate with minimum 3 years of experience in React JS development
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Must be a highly motivated individual with a positive, can-do approach to problem-solving
● Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Should be adept in functioning independently with minimal guidance
● Must have secured 60% and above in SSC, HSC & Bachelors
● Should be able to collaborate with the team and work as per the assigned tasks
● Experience writing RESTful API endpoints using JSON
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Fluency in Object Oriented Design and software design patterns: understanding common design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
● Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
● Fluency in Git, shell scripting, Linux or macOS
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer