Machine Learning/NLP (Android) - Internship
Posted by Om Prakash (@iamprakashom)
Selected intern's day to day responsibility includes:
1. Building Machine learning & Natural Language Processing model - NER & Classification
2. Managing dataset, training, testing, and analysis of models
3. Designing and implementing machine learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms, and models
4. Integrating ML & NLP model into an android app
5. Updating Android App with the latest features
6. Updating XML based on new designs provided by the design team
7. Uploading and maintaining the app on play store
1. Must have done projects in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
2. Good understanding of statistical modelling and mathematical concepts required for Machine learning
3. Developed and Published one android app into Google Play Store.
4. Knowledge of Python, Kotlin, Java, Scikit-Learn, NLTK, Firebase
Other requirements :
1. Who is high on energy and is passionate about creating an impact.
2. Who has good knowledge of Android OS, Java, Kotlin, MySQL, XMLs, JSON, Volley, Animations, Photoshop designs.
3. Who is comfortable with irregular work timings.
4. Who has the willingness to learn new things.
Stipend: Rs. 3500 - 7500 per month
Internship Duration: 4-6 Months
Internship Type: Remote/Work from Home
Flexible work timing
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer