Kofluence is a start-up positioned as “Uber for Microinfluencers”. Led by Online gaming leaders/ IIM Alumni, Kofluence is developing technology platform where Brands can reach out to their audience through microinfluencers. At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
We are looking for Product Manager who will lead the creation of product from scratch by involving all the stakeholders to smoothen pain points and transform the stakeholders’ journey to that of delight. You will be responsible for driving product evolution, recommending benchmark features, defining scope, designing wire frames, establishing acceptability criteria, liasoning with tech team, conducting UAT and owning stakeholder wise product related communications.
As a Product Manager:
- Complete ownership of product strategy, roadmap and roleout
- Develop and maintain business proposal which makes compelling case for management to continue investing in your product
- Understand end to end customer journey, identify key painpoints/ bottlenecks and provide resolution to enhance the customer experience
- Be the internal voice of user
- Generate new ideas that improve market share and drive growth
- Conduct market benchmarking (Across industries) and incorporate best practices in product roadmap
- Constantly analyse the cost-benefit of product features and onboard all stakeholders on prioritization
- Translate product strategy into creating user stories, detailed specification documents, acceptability criteria, Test cases along with wireframes
- Participate in sprint planning to align development efforts with product roadmap
- Conduct thorough UAT and provide feedback to Development team on gaps
- Evaluate the product features impact via data driven approach
- Engage respective stakeholders with periodic communications regarding upcoming releases/ feature sets
- Proven working experience as a Product Manager (3+ years)
- Strong project management skills with ability to liase with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Practical experience in uncertain, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving skills with analytical aptitude
- Strong UI/UX perspective with proven skills in creating benchmark products
- Experience with A/B testing , heat maps, funnels, customer journey mapping
- Respecting every soul and maintaining the respectful culture
What We Need:
- MBA with CS engineering or Design background will be preferred
- Online marketplace background will be an added advantage
- A sharp candidate who is quick with his responses and plays a key role in critical decision-making
- A self-motivated team with high energy levels.
- A great office with a cool culture.
- The freedom to do things your way, as long as you have a solid reason.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer