Posted by Kofluence Careers (@kofluence)
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented QA professional to join our Quality assurance team for all of our technological products. As QA tester, you’ll be responsible for end to end testing and collaborate with development team to resolve them on priority.
As QA Tester:
- An awesome team, who are good at their stuff
- A great office with a cool culture.
- The freedom to do things your way, as long as you have a solid reason.
- Articulate all phases, types of testing that may be conducted within a standard development lifecycle for testing projects.
- Documentation of Test Scenarios - Test Cases / Test Scripts.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of the Functional Requirements of the code and business processes.
- Identification and analysis of defects and work with Ops teams to ensure the quality of delivered software as well as ensuring timely bug resolution.
- Basic understanding of common defect management tools(JIRA)
- 3 to 5 yrs of experience in QA testing (Preferably in online gaming industry)
- Strong exposure in Manual testing, Automation testing is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skill
- Should be technically strong and possess good learning attitude
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Respecting every soul and maintaining the respectful culture
What We Need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in gaming industry will be an added advantage
- B TEch
Salary: Not a constraint for right applicant
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer