This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are seeking a talented MySQL Database Architect or Developer with 0-2 years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in database design and development, with experience building complex relational databases and storing large datasets in a clean and structured form.
As a MySQL Database Architect or Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of MySQL databases. This includes implementing and maintaining database structures, ensuring data integrity and security, and optimizing performance. You will work closely with our development team to ensure that our databases meet the needs of our applications and business.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. If you are passionate about database technology and have a desire to constantly learn and grow, we encourage you to apply.
- Strong foundation in MySQL database design and development
- Experience building complex relational databases
- Experience storing large datasets in a clean and structured form
- Experience in writing MySQL database functions, procedures and triggers
- Experience in storage and retrieval of UTF8/Unicode characters
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer