We are seeking a talented Flutter Developer with 0-2 years of experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in Flutter and experience building multiplatform data-driven mobile and web applications. Experience with API integration, Face ID/biometric integration, location services, integration with payment gateways, internationalization (multi-lingual user interfaces), LTR & RTL interfaces, and implementing the latest security standards and protocols is a plus.
As a Flutter Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile and responsive/progressive web applications. You will work closely with our development team to design and implement new features and functionality. You will also be responsible for debugging and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. If you are passionate about technology and have a desire to constantly learn and grow, we encourage you to apply.
- Strong foundation in Flutter
- Experience building multi-platform data-driven mobile and web applications
- Experience with
- API integration
- Face ID/biometric integration
- Location Services
- Integration with Payment Gateway (Stripe/Razorpay)
- Internationalization (multi-lingual user interfaces) / LTR & RTL interfaces
- Experience implementing the latest security standards and protocols
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to constantly learn and grow in the field
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer