At Kloudle, we are building Security Monitoring for cloud-native teams.
Companies big and small are building applications and conducting business using public IaaS cloud. As business value moves to the cloud, so do the hackers. Cloud can be deceivingly complicated to secure. Kloudle has set out to solve the problem of visibility, data security and incident response for our customers. We want to build a world class team starting with you as the first engineering hire outside of the founding team.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible with the inner workings of our product from the frontend to the backend, you'll work closely with designers and other cloud security experts to add new features and product enhancements. You'll quickly be trusted to own parts of the codebase and to solve problems. You will get to work with some of the best security hackers and implement security solutions at scale while being able to withstand sustained attacks.
You have a strong understanding of building and architecting data intensive backend systems. You understand how to work with constraints while being able to fully utilize the power of cloud-native systems. You are clear that building in a cloud-native is the way forward and have demonstrated so in the past. You come with growth mindset, open to quickly adapting to the nature of requirements as security use cases evolve. You are constantly looking for ways to broaden your knowledge in all areas of development and are excited to share your learnings with others. You bring positive energy and aren't afraid to enthusiastically contribute to setting standards for others to follow. You are open to talking about how you are solving for the world at world's foremost conferences and present your opinions. You understand that at a start-up mindset you are expected to work autonomously and self-sufficiently.
First 30 days
- You will understand where we are
- Figure out if there are any shortcomings in the current way of doing things
- Plan your next 30/60/90 days
- Work closely with the founders to understand the fundamental way we are solving for cloud security
- Review and extend the design of the backend API
- Work with the frontend to unlock value provided by the platform
- Helping to shape the work to be done
- Participating in the recruitment process
- Continually improving our development and deployment process
- Introducing best practices and encouraging their use
- Providing guidance to rest of the team members
- 5+ years of experience developing python based applications
- A strong understanding of web technologies
- A strong understanding of cloud-native stack
- The ability and desire to contribute to technical decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of streaming data systems
You have experience with
- Python frameworks (Flask, FastAPI)
- Postgresql, Redis, MongoDB
- SQL and not just ORMs
- Docker based development workflow
- Infra as Code (Terraform/CDK/Pulumi/Ansible)
- GitHub, Issue Trackers like Jira
We are currently working remote atleast Q2 of 2022 during India office timing
- Employee Stock Options
- Free Conference Passes
- Free Training
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer