Full Stack Developer
Posted by Klenty
Klenty is a software product startup headquartered in the US, with the core team working out of Chennai. It is angel-funded and part of the first batch of NASSCOM Chennai startup warehouse. Klenty is a SaaS product that helps salespeople automate their communication process and has over 1000+ clients globally.
Klenty, is built, tested, maintained and supported by a team of highly motivated technical experts. They are responsible for building a very robust and a well-designed product.
- Developing new features and functionalities for our product.
- Working on various new prototype products and PoCs exploring new technologies and frameworks.
- Maintaining existing features and functionalities, to make sure that the implementation of a feature or an enhancement do not affect the smooth running of any of the existing system.
- Working closely with the Test & Support team, responding to feedback and requests for changes, reworking the development to ensure any issues are dealt with and improvements made, including troubleshooting and resolving issues as quickly as possible
- Managing own workload and designing, planning and prioritising tasks effectively
- Providing appropriate technical support to aid the delivery of projects and releases
- Providing input on improvements to current working practices using experience and judgement
- Exploring new technical frontiers by being a curious and a self-motivated learner.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm, proactivity and a positive attitude when dealing with colleagues.
- Experience in working as a Developer within a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
- Experience and knowledge in technologies/ concepts such as Object Oriented development, Node.js, AngularJS, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Ability to investigate and analyse technical issues and draw the right conclusions.
- Ability to determine systems issues and to deliver software solutions to resolve them.
- Familiarity with the development life cycle and ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
- Ability to quickly pick up and work with new technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly from more senior members of the team and help to develop more junior colleagues, promoting a team environment and instilling team spirit.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer