This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Nadeem Lalani (@nadeemajl)
Kinetic Technology https://hasjob.co/kinetictechnology.com/pfrus , Anywhere · kinetictechnology.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
About Kinetic Technology: We are a fintech startup looking to revolutionize the way credit risk is managed by the Payments Service Providers.
- Lead and work on a large and complex data platforms with a particular focus on high frequency data, real-time analytics and historical data access
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity
- Provide for data governance, inventory, acquisition, analysis & cleaning and the construction of derived data sets
- Own and work on components across the data pipeline from capturing, cleaning, monitoring, analyzing and building API's
- Implement systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available
- Apply strong analytical and technical skills in analysis, cleaning and modelling large data assets.
- Closely partner with Risk Analyst and data scientist and build platforms to support them
- Be creative and identify technical gaps and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of solutions.
- 4+ years of data engineering experience
- Understanding of data governance and data schema best practices that facilitate backward and forward compatibility
- Demonstrated ability to manage data at terabyte scale
- Knowledge of data partitioning and indexing strategies
- Strong Knowledge in Python or JVM based languages
- Strong experience in SQL and NoSql DBs
- Strong experience in Kafka/kinesis and data frameworks like Spark and Flink
- Strong experience in building data lakes, data warehouses and lake houses
- Strong experience in using query engines like Athena, Redshift etc.
- Strong experience in using a Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Familiar with automated build, test and deployment pipelines
- Strong experience in maintaining data science models in the cloud
- Strong experience in using orchestration systems like airflow, DBT, LUIGI
- Experience in payments domain and/or merchant data management
Work from anywhere in India
Get your own laptop according to your preference
Save on tax as company is based out of India
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer