This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Analyst Interns. PPO Option
Posted by Kumar Vimal (@kmrvimal)
KindKonnect is a technology company working with government, enterprises and startups helping them to achieve their organisational goal. We are a team of industry veterans looking for passionate individuals with a knack for technology who can learn fast and grow with us.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identifying new sales/opportunities/leads (B2B)
2. Pitching our company's services over phone/meetings
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
4. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media such as. LinkedIn) to identify new leads and potential new markets
5. Researching and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
6. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about training and skill development
7. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
8. Fixing meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
- preferably B.Tech / B.E.
- are available for the duration of minimum 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Certificate Of appreciation in case, you perform well
- Sales Incentive
- Opportunity to get PPO
- Stipend: up to 3000 to 5000 / month + Reimbursement.
- + additional perks :)
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer