This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a qualified Android developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality Android applications. If you’re passionate about Android platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As an Android developer, you’ll collaborate with our to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Kimeo is a video app with rewards for everyone. We have received grant from KIN token and received funding from CV Labs, Switzerland. We are building the future of video/content sharing platform with 100% transparency and trust, and rewards for everyone.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services • Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Reasons to Work Here:
- Industry first-mover advantage
- Fast Growth
- Excellent team
- Work from anywhere – We don’t ask you to come to office. Work from home or coffee shop or any place you like.
- Work from anywhere
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer