This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr Application Developer
Posted by Mukti Dhawan (@mukti)
hsr Industrial Consultants(Back office of Khusheim https://hasjob.co/khusheim.com/60o3k , Bangalore · www.khusheim.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Sr. Application Developer
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment.
- Identify and escalate problems.
- Maintain and Enhance existingapplications.
- Develop components of the technical solution proposal.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and programming techniques.
- Expertise in the appropriate technical language as aligned under required qualifications below.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed software solutions
- Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- History of working independently with little direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- ERP Business process knowledge
- Hands-on experience working on component basedapplications in a distributed environment.
- 5+ years inApplication Development using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- 5+ years SQLServer 2008/2012 - relational database concepts, SQL queries, stored procedures etc.
- 5+ years in front end development using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale, scalableapplications
- 5+ years of experience working as an AgileDeveloper on Scrum teams using Agile methodologies, including:
- Solid Object Oriented analysis and design skills
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Design Patterns
- Agile Architecture principles and practices
- Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverables
- Experience developing technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Exposure to Managed cloud/Azure.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer