- We're a fully remote company -- this means maximum time flexibility.
- We're a company founded by developers, for developers -- less of red tape and bureaucracy, more of getting sh*t done.
- We build amazing web & mobile apps using React.js & GraphQL for frontend, and Rails & Rust for backend -- life is short; so we focus on development speed & developer happiness.
- We work on client projects as well as build our own in-house products -- check out Pigeon, our notification management system.
- You've worked on at least 1 other Rust project
(OR) You've worked extensively in C/C++/Go and are looking to shift to Rust.
- You're a stickler for code quality.
- Familiarity with Diesel is a plus (but not mandatory).
- Bonus points if you've worked with gRPC and/or GraphQL before (not necessarily in Rust).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.