This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Jazeem Choori (@jazeemchoori)
Katha Infocom https://hasjob.co/katha.today/jdscz , Kerala · business.katha.today · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
We at Katha Info are looking for a young, passionate, entrepreneurial and dynamic person to join us in building processes and growing strategies with only one vision in mind - to help people access objective and non-sensationalised information.
We have a strong core team consisting of BITS Pilani alumni, having several years of industry experience in building products, and companies and solving challenging problems at scale using technology. On this mission, we have currently partnered with more than 25 informational enterprises and cater to more than a million end users every month.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
1. Develop prospect, engage leads, identify needs, present Demos and close sales
2. Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets, client acquisition, cross-selling and expanding client database
3. Catering and cracking the leads given, Cultivate new leads within the area, which might need Travel throughout the area and visit customers on a recurring basis
4. Build rapport and Maintain long term healthy client relationships / customer retention/renewals and word of mouth referrals
5. Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
6. Schedule customer meetings on monthly basis and Actively shares feedback of Customer with relevant teams to support process and product improvement.
7. Manage multiple accounts and maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
8. Attend promotional events and give presentation about the products and represent the brand during all such customer interactions.
9. Monitor the company's competitors, new products, and market conditions
10. Ensure appropriate hand-overs and seamless onboarding post trial in a timely manner
- Good Communicator, should be able to pitch with confidence and explain with clarity.
- Growth-oriented, must be passionate and ready to prove.
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in Sales and promotion, lead generation and marketing
- Interpersonal skill, Convincing Skill, Communication skill
- Ready to travel in the sales area for meeitng clients
- Have a disciplined, timely approach to task updation, documentation, and reporting.
- a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully Remote Job
- Uncapped incentives, bonus, and Conveyance.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer