We need a frontend engineer with JS skills and mastery over any framework of their choice
Posted by Shashank Mehra (@shashankmehra)
Karix.io is a cloud communications platform offering a unified API for SMS, WhatsApp Business and RCS for developers and businesses to build messaging capability into their applications and engage and drive two-way conversations with their customers.
We run a containerised micro-services architecture hosted on Google Cloud and managed via k8s. Most services are written in either golang or python. You can read more at http://blog.karix.io/how-we-build-and-run-karix.io
- Using a CSS/JS framework of your choice to write reusable components throughout the platform.
- Develop new user-facing features. Work with back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- Optimize applications for scalability.
- Build products for our customers on top of our APIs.
Skills and Requirements
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of ReactJS, VueJS, or any other framework to build a single page application
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of Git would be a plus
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance would be a plus
Karix.io was launched in Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona in 2018. The platform is now available in 200+ countries and is the perfect building block that helps users surpass communication provider restrictions while complying with GDPR.
The platform is backed by Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd., the market leader in mobile engagement with over 100 Billion + messages processed annually for over 2000 enterprise customers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer