This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Back-end Developer Python/Django
Posted by Anandha Moorthy (@anandhamoorthyj)
Kabadiwalla Connect is an award winning company that provides smart waste collection and processing solutions for the cities in the developing world. Through a pioneering business process and ICT-based technology, Kabadiwalla Connect integrates the informal ecosystem into the reverse-logistics supply chain; helping brands and waste management companies recover post-consumer waste cheaply, efficiently and more inclusively for cities in the developing world.
With recognition from MIT, The Ellen Macarthur Foundation, The World Bank, The World Economic Forum, Dubai Expo2020 and the Launch Circular Innovation Ecosystem, our work strongly aligns to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals — helping divert waste away from the landfill and increasing livelihood opportunities in the informal sector.
At Kabadiwalla Connect we work with diverse technologies varying from the simple web and mobile apps to IoT and IVR tools. You will have the opportunity to build new tools that directly have an impact on the society.
As a backend developer your responsible will be writing server side logic to interchange data between the server and user in a secure way.
- Evaluate and choose the right technologies & tools to solve a given problem
- Writing secure, reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and build scalable REST API or service for the mobile and web apps
- Design and develop scalable database and backend architecture
- Maintain Projects in Git environment
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of software
- Work in highly collaborative teams and building quality code using multiple technologies
Skills and Qualification:
- Proficient in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework Django
- Familiarity with ORM(Object Relational Mapper)
- Familiarity in working on Linux based server
- Experience in designing and developing Restful API services using Django Rest Framework
- Proficient in MySQL databases and SQL
- Experience with web server technologies like Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Experience with cloud services like Digital Ocean or AWS.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer