This post is from jupitersupplystation.com, which may or may not be affiliated with noctacam.com
Senior Android Engineer / Android Engineer
Posted by Jobs at NoctaCam (@jobsatnoctacam)
Why you should work here:
- Most mobile apps are just CRUD apps, getting data from a server, displaying it, and saving changes back to the server. Ours isn’t — this is advanced, cutting-edge work you can be proud of. For more info, see noctacam.com
- You will work with top-quality engineers, designers, etc from companies like Google and colleges like IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, BITS Pilani and NID. You will grow quicker in your career.
- You will learn computational photography. Since there's hardly anyone who can do both mobile and computational photography, any company that wants such a person will be forced to hire you and only you. There's a mobile engineer on every road. You don't want to be in that position. You want to be in a unique position.
- You will get the opportunity to learn a variety of things, some outside engineering, such as UX design, marketing, photography, online advertising, talking to users, using analytics to improve a product or feature, etc.
- As an early stage startup, we work out of my apartment.
- Built at least one Android app end to end by yourself, and knows the Android framework in depth.
- Great knowledge of Java or Kotlin.
- Willing and happy to work on iOS, Android, Windows 10 or any other platform as business needs require.
- Able to do everything expected of an engineer: designing, prototyping, implementing, debugging, optimisation, code reviews.
- Writes readable, maintainable, performant code that works correctly in all cases.
- Ability to communicate nuanced ideas precisely and in an easy to understand way.
- Willing to work hard to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Willing to handle the chaotic environment of a startup.
- Able to independently, plan, prioritise and execute your own work with minimal supervision.
- Good to have skills (optional): image processing experience, iOS, Kotlin / Swift, Windows native programming, macOS.
- Based in Bangalore or willing to move here.
About me (Kartick):
- I graduated from IIT Bombay with MTech in Computer Science.
- I worked at Google for almost 9 years, on most of the important products, like Google search, Youtube, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Ads and Google News. See https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaddadi-kartick-5a0a9143/
- From a technical point of view, I worked on a variety of platforms like iOS, Android, web apps, mobile web apps, backend and many more.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.