This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Mobile Application Programmer
Posted by Sharad Mishra (@sharadmishra)
Immediate Requirement for
A dynamic programmer with hands on experience on Android Application Development.
Any experience with isomorphic applications will be an advantage.
You Should be able to
- Work in teams
- Work in solace
- Adhere to startup culture, which essentially means, work in chaos
- Most important: Willingness to learn
What kind of people are we looking for? Simple:
- We prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You have an eye for detail
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Junati?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partner network, you get to learn from people with various backgrounds including academicians, technocrats, business leaders and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
Programming Enthusiasts (Freshers) with little or no work experience may also apply for internship. To support our interns we offer decent stipend as well.
- Best in class infrastructure for research and innovation
- Easy access to world class laboratories
- Mentoring by top academicians and technocrats
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.