This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before deployments to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building penetration, load, performance test suites for our applications.
- Load testing applications
- Writing test plans and test cases, and running manual and automated tests on our API Server.
- Develop reusable test designs and test cases within an agile model
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- 1-2 year experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
<h5> NOTE: </h5> Applicants must attach a link to their updated resume for consideration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.