We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before deployments to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building penetration, load, performance test suites for our applications.
- Load testing applications
- Writing test plans and test cases, and running manual and automated tests on our API Server.
- Develop reusable test designs and test cases within an agile model
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- 1-2 year experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
<h5> NOTE: </h5> Applicants must attach a link to their updated resume for consideration.