This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Developer / Architect (Node.js, React, Typescript, MongoDB)
Posted by Muthu Rajendran (@muthurg075)
Assembly is a peer to peer employee recognition platform where co workers can recognize each other with meaningful messages and rewards and companies can manage culture spend with a positive ROI and workforce analytics.
We just raised our Series funding and looking for Senior/ Architects to join our small nitty friendly team, having bootstrapped in Los Angeles, California you'll work directly with founders to build next generation of our software.
This is an early hire role and you'll be responsible for the design and development of new systems and features for our Assembly's bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design & architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
Skills that you’ll have or will learn:
* Full stack web development with Node.js, Typescript, React, Redis, and MongoDB
* GoLang experience is a huge plus
* Experience with cloud deployment on AWS
* Product design & architecture
* Developing efficient REST-based API services preferably Node framework we use express
* Knowledge of working with MongoDB queries and aggregation.
* Knowledge of caching, work-task queues, transactions
* Knowledge of Sockets and building third-party integrations like Slack, Stripe, Google and supporting their workflow
* Build and Manage e2e tests
* Building and contributing to the API Documentation
* Excellent front-end design and UI/UX skills and experience with relevant libraries
- We are located in Koramangala - Coworking space 91springboard
- Flexible PTO and Work From Home option
- Competitive Pay for the right candidate
- Annual Bonus
- Learning / Development credits
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer