Posted by Anup Jogani (@anupjogani)
Looking For: contract for hire filemaker developer 10-15 hours weekly
The Company: Dealr
The Position: This is an opportunity to work on a go-to-market solution for the luxury goods and jewelry industry. Looking for an experienced FileMaker developer to refine and build upon our current system. We are in the process of building a quality business database solution for the jewelry, diamond and gemstone industry. Our team is actively searching for an experienced FileMaker developer to work on the development and web integration of our software. This role is best suited for a creative and positive developer who can take requirements and turn them into responsive, high-performing solutions. Looking for an engineer who can provide proactive solutions to the functionality and usability of the software, with a heavy attention to UX layout and a flawless user experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience designing, implementing and deploying FileMaker database solutions. Bonus if you have worked for a FileMaker development agency.
- Knowledge and previous experience as a lead developer.
- Some PHP-based web development.
- A track record in designing accounting centric systems with an emphasis on redundancy and security.
- A deep understanding of programming best practices, commenting and notating functionality.
- A desire to work on one system.
- High attention to security and client privacy.
- Very adept at creating integrations.
- Ability to work as a productive team member with the original developers.
- Participate in business process review and redesign.
- Readily prepared to be the most knowledge team member in the organization, previous experiences as a lead developer is a must.
- Creating UI layouts directly in FileMaker environment, scripting, and creating or modifying fields, calculations, tables and relationships.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot existing scripts.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail and to handle multiple projects, strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: ₹1,000.00 to ₹1,100.00 /hour
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer