This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are hiring Tech Lead
Posted by Sonal Somani (@sonal-somani24)
JobsForHer is India’s largest online platform to accelerate women’s careers by connecting them with jobs, community, reskilling, mentorship and events.
Women participation levels in the Indian workforce are among the lowest in the world, with only 25% of women working in India versus 60% in the US and China. Founded by Neha Bagaria in March 2015. JobsForHer’s vision is to create gender parity in the Indian workforce by enabling women to start, restart and rise in their careers.
JobsForHer has over 1.5 million women registered on the platform, 6500+ companies, 800+ mentors and 400+ reskilling partners. We work with marquee clients like Barclays, Capgemini, Citi, EY, Sapient, Dell, Mindtree, PayPal, Intuit, etc. providing them branding, engagement and recruitment solutions for their diversity requirements across India.
And the foundation of it all is a highly scalable consumer and business product with robust technology, inspirational community and multi-stakeholder engagement.
Join the team that's taking India by storm by enabling women to accelerate their careers and make a difference - to our society and to our economy!
A great environment, a fun, open, energetic and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, open communication and high-growth opportunities for Employees, who are at the helm of creating change.
Looking for a highly skilled and passionate technology leader who will be responsible for leading the technology team at JobsForHer to build scalable, impactful and secure products.
As our Tech Lead, you will lead our frontend, backend and infrastructure engineering layers. You will also collaborate on strategy with the product & business while contributing your hands-on coding skills to join individual contributors in working on engineering design and complex coding challenges.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for a candidate with 8+ years of experience building highly scalable consumer-tech web and mobile products.
In particular, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
● 8+ years of building, mentoring tech teams and architecting scalable solutions for B2C products
● Preferably a strong full-stack engineer with strong architecture skills
● Experience with frameworks like flask. Exposure to multiple programming technologies like ElasticSearch, OAuth and RESTful APIs
● Experience with AWS
● Experience working with MySQL and NoSQL database stores such as MongoDB and Cache such as Redis or similar is desired
● Knowledge of change management tools (GIT), TDD and continuous integration
● Exposure to Data science / machine Learning would be desired
● Experience with Agile (Scrum) is desired
● The team consists of backend, front-end and full-stack engineers of varying levels of experience.
● Require ability to provide tech leadership to team and product architecture with maturity.
● Require ability to interact with people effectively across functional areas.
● Must be a proven team player
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer