This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Account Manager - Digital Marketing - Night Shift
Posted by Devi Iswarya (@deviiswarya1327)
Job Description – Account Manager
Jivox is the leader in personalized digital advertising and marketing. Jivox delivers the platform that provides a unique facility to create and run personalized advertisement driven by insights. With our unique ability to correlate user and contextual data, the Jivox IQ platform creates personalized digital ads in real time – customized to the individual – by dynamically generating thousands of creative and messaging variations at scale.
Jivox platform is designed for extreme personalization and to operate at very high scale, where it crunches multi terabytes of insight data every day and make it available for real time use. Jivox platform enable users to combine its personalization capability with highly interactive rich-media ad, generating more than 30 billion events every month. Jivox helps several enterprises like Microsoft, Sony, BestBuy, WPP, and many more to run successful targeted ad campaigns. Several hundred media companies and agencies today use Jivox for their most demanding creative campaigns, including College Humor, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Federated Media, Digitas, Havas, Hearst, A&E Networks, Martini Media, Merkley + Partners, Razorfish, TVGla, Universal McCann, Videology and Wieden+Kennedy. Jivox has offices in San Mateo, New York, Bangalore and London. Stop by our Ad Gallery at http://www.jivox.com to see our ads at work.
As a core member of the Jivox Client Services team, the candidate will be responsible for managing campaigns, which include day-to-day operations, client deliverables, relationship
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all production and relationship management aspects of tier 2 and tier 3 client business, including both publisher and agency clients.
• Manages all day-to-day campaign deliverables and client communication. • Train clients on new Jivox platform ad types, features and functionality in an effort to organically grow revenue through client satisfaction and retention.
• Works cross-functionally with other members of the Client Services team, Creative services, Quality Assurance, various Technical/Adops Support and Engineering teams to initiate campaign work and identify challenges, timelines, solutions in order to deliver high quality service/product to client.
• Assist with maintaining exceptional client relationships with existing agencies and clients.
• Creates end-to-end campaign timelines and milestone dates and communicates expectations and any changes in status from the original expectations to all interested parties.
• Prepares and submits creative build and organizes/submits tasks to be completed through internal tools.
• Cross-checks creative assets to guarantee compliance with publisher specifications.
• Reviews media plans and 3rd party tracking.
• Distributes ad tags and works with clients to successfully launch campaigns.
• Responds to live campaign issues and coordinates with appropriate parties to fix.
• Conducts post-launch reporting analysis and follows up on ad tags that have not been set live.
• Understands operational processes and helps manage client expectations
• appropriately with respect to various turn around times for all aspects of production, creative, QA and trafficking processes.
• Work with Sales to offer relevant insights as it pertains pre/mid/post campaign analysis.
• Business reviews and/or feedback meetings with client contacts on periodic basis. Job
Jivox is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, strategic, self-motivated Account Manager to join our team.
• Passionate about online business, e-commerce and sales
• Must have managed global clients along with owning up their individual performance goals
• Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
• An understanding of Programmatic, interactive media, the advertising industry and knowledge of emerging technologies, including rich media, ad servers, impression verification services, and other key industry technologies.
• Knowledge of display, mobile and video technologies along with social media a plus.
Good to Have
• Hands on campaign management experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
• Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Night shift allowance
Cab drop facility
Food is free
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer