• Generate the login and send instruction mails to corporate
• Schedule classes and communicate the same to faculty and corporate
• Coordinate with the concerned teams for the travel and the training arrangements
• Send class and assignment related emails during the courses
• Resolve corporate queries and provide support (technical & non-technical)
• Collect survey forms and feedback in between and after the course ends for all corporate trainings
• Maintain corporate clients’ database
• Any other activity that may be required to build good corporate relationships.
• 4-6 years of total experience
• 2-3 years of experience in program management
• Work Experience in Education industry would be preferred
• Should have completed graduation preferably engineers
• Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to persuade interested students.
• Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook. He/she should be adept in excel (especially in updating MIS and preparing reports).
• Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
• Should be willing to work on weekends on a rotation basis
• Should be willing to work on shifts (9am to 6pm), (12pm to 9pm) on rotation basis
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.