This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
• Generate the login and send instruction mails to corporate
• Schedule classes and communicate the same to faculty and corporate
• Coordinate with the concerned teams for the travel and the training arrangements
• Send class and assignment related emails during the courses
• Resolve corporate queries and provide support (technical & non-technical)
• Collect survey forms and feedback in between and after the course ends for all corporate trainings
• Maintain corporate clients’ database
• Any other activity that may be required to build good corporate relationships.
• 4-6 years of total experience
• 2-3 years of experience in program management
• Work Experience in Education industry would be preferred
• Should have completed graduation preferably engineers
• Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to persuade interested students.
• Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook. He/she should be adept in excel (especially in updating MIS and preparing reports).
• Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
• Should be willing to work on weekends on a rotation basis
• Should be willing to work on shifts (9am to 6pm), (12pm to 9pm) on rotation basis
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer