Role & Responsibilities:
This is an Individual contributor role where you will be responsible for implementing successful Digital Marketing strategies to enhance the business objectives (improve keyword position, online branding, web traffic improvement, conversation optimization)
- Plan, develop and implement short term and long term SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Experience with SEO Tools: Google analytics, SEO Moz, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Majestic, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, other link and keyword research tools.
- Research and report relevant search engine keywords and trends
- Develop off-page optimization initiatives, such as link-building
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to produce engaging, relevant content
- Optimize website content, landing pages to drive maximum conversion.
- Coordinate with Tech and CRM teams to implement said strategies
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs), report rankings, and recommend tactics to optimize further
- Stay on top of SEO best practices and marketing trends
- Minimum 3 years proven WordPress and AMP experience (Wp Experience Mandatory).
- Hands-on optimization; improving site and internal linking architecture, page construction, meta-data, content, and SEO copywriting.
- Hands on experience on Google Updates : Panda and Penguin
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Should have worked on Spammy Link Analysis
- Website architecture design and analysis
- Knowledge in using content management systems (CMS) to optimize websites
- Familiarity with requisite web analytics tools (Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, ScreamingFrog etc) and reporting tools.
- Working knowledge of SEO copywriting and UI design skills
- Should have actively worked on SEO campaigns & implemented various On-page, off-page & conversion optimization strategies
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and analysis skills
- Ability to interact and present your ideas for initiatives
- Flexible, creative, and a self-starter who will get the job done in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage a huge variety of data and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to translate data into customer insights that help to create acquisition campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding team player
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer