This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Technical Project Lead
Posted by Snigdha Ghosh (@javarndcorp)
Location: Bhopal, MP
Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Work Days: 5 days a week - Monday to Friday
Work Timings: 6:15 PM IST to 3:45 AM IST
Salary offered : Excellent Salary Offered
- Managing the entire product life cycle - conceptualization, design, development, Q/A, maintenance and new version up gradation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and ensure resource availability and allocation at all times.
- Handle and address any issues regarding the development : technical difficulty or team management & get all issues resolved by coordinating with other technical experts or if req, any other department for the same.
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/consultants for the flawless execution of projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques: Jira, Bugzilla etc.
- Detailing the user stories for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Maintaining Agile environment and meeting the product delivery deadlines.
- Establish and maintain a proper communication channel among all the stakeholders and report and escalate the same to management as needed.
- Tracking status of team's work and ensuring deliverables are produced on agreed schedules in coordination with the other stakeholders.
- Ensuring self and team develop modules using disciplined processes, adhering to industry standards and best practice guidelines, including security guidelines.
- Ensuring self and team carry out unit and other testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
- Lead and manage the day to day activities of their team
- Overseeing the design and development of code
- Attending project planning sessions with Product Owners, and different Stakeholders to analyze requirements.
- Provides assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included in projects.
- Identify ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve efficiencies and results and assists in process improvement.
- Minimum experience – 6+ years with atleast 3 years in team management.
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science.
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills and team management skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer