This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a software engineer to help with frontend as well as backend work for consulting projects we do for our clients. We primarily work in solar, agriculture and blockchain sector. The person should be passionate about technology and possess the ability to determine and designing system specifications as well as standards for the solutions.
1. Own product features, and its design, end to end implementation, unit, and manual tests.
2. Own product quality by delivering bug-free features, on time as well as addressing its production related issues.
3. Help your peers by performing code reviews.
4. Build your technical leadership by publishing at least one blog per month or make a contribution to open source community.
5. Help in hiring by interviewing prospective team members.
About you :
2. Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work.
3. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
4. You are empathetic and collaborative with teammates.
5. You are comfortable with working at a fast pace and in an open environment.
What you'll gain:
1. The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
2. The chance to build products for a prominent, relevant, and real-life problem.
3. A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer