We are looking for a software engineer to help with frontend as well as backend development using Ruby on Rails.
You should be passionate about technology and possess the ability to determine and designing system specifications as well as standards for the solutions. You should be comfortable with Ruby on Rails and related full stack web development technologies. You will be directly working with the founding team on this project (Serial Entrepreneurs, ex-IIT, ex-Microsoft, ex-Google).
- Lead the customer interaction for the project, gather requirement and work with the rest of the team to deliver on commitments.
- Own product features, and its design, end to end implementation, unit, and manual tests.
- Help your peers by performing code reviews.
- Build your technical leadership by publishing at least one blog per month or make a contribution to the open-source community.
- Help in hiring by interviewing prospective team members.
- Strong development skills in Ruby on Rails and related full stack development & good general programming and algorithm skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are empathetic and collaborative with teammates.
- You are comfortable with working at a fast pace and in an open environment.
What you'll gain :
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The chance to build products for a prominent, relevant, and real-life problem.
- A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer