This post is from ivypods.com, which may or may not be affiliated with yellowclass.com
Full Stack Developer
Posted by Ankush Abrol (@AnkushAbrol)
Yellow Class is a new-age fun-learning platform where kids between 2-12 years can learn from a wide range of classes like dancing, drawing, personality development, creative writing, and so on. Learning new things & making progress through real efforts help kids improve self-esteem. We provide a platform for your children to perform both.
Yellow Class is an early-stage VC-funded startup. We provide free live classes to kids between 2-12 years of age. We had a humble beginning in June 2020 when we started with 5 team members. Today in February 2021, we are a 50+ members strong team and are growing day by day. Within a span of 4 months, we have grown to a community of 200,000 parents. We have kids joining us from 52+ countries. That should be no surprise, considering our founders are serial entrepreneurs and are a perfect combination of speed and direction.
In general, the education technology landscape has seen huge growth not just in India, but worldwide. And Yellow Class is one of the first ones to tap into the hobby class segment for the K6 age group. Our format makes our model extremely scalable.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Develop a scalable full-stack architecture using React.js and Node.js.
- Build, test, and maintain the codebase.
- Use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Have 1+ years of experience with ReactJs.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as redux).
- Experience with HTML/CSS/CSS-in-JS.
- 1+ Years of Hands-on Experience in Node.js.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Past experience with MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with Git
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude with attention to details
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer