This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Looking for IOS Developer for IVY Mobility Solutions
Posted by Prasanna Venkatesh Padmasekar (@prasannaivy)
Ivy Mobility is looking for an iOS Mobile Defveloper who has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently and handle a bunch of developers. Also, a person who is interested in solving complex problems and provide a suitable solution for it.
Ivy Mobility is a leader in cloud-based software for the consumer goods industry. We are proud to provide our customers with the broadest portfolio in the industry today and market leading vertical software applications pre-defined to meet the needs of consumer goods companies. Ivy is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Latin America. www.ivymobility.com
Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Design & develop the iOS application as per desired specifications
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)
- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application
- Team Management and mentoring junior developers.
Requirements And Skills:
- Good experience in iOS application development, with Objective-C and Swift.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Good understanding and implementing experience on Design Patterns.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Experience in application optimization and code refactoring.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks.
- Nice to have: ReactJS skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer