This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead - Android development
Posted by Vijayaraj P
Ivy Mobility is looking for an Android Lead who has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently and handle a bunch of developers. Also, a person who is interested in solving complex problems and provide a suitable solution for it.
Ivy Mobility is a leader in cloud-based software for the consumer goods industry. We are proud to provide our customers with the broadest portfolio in the industry today and market leading vertical software applications pre-defined to meet the needs of consumer goods companies. Ivy is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Latin America. www.ivymobility.com
- Design & develop the Android application as per desired specifications
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)
- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application
- Team Management and mentoring junior developers
Requirements And Skills
- Experience in Android-specific application development.
- Min. 4 years of Native Android application development, with extensive use of Google Apis, Collections, Mobile Storage Handling.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in Kotlin and React programming added advantage.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
- At least two commercially published applications available for immediate download and review of your contributions by our development team.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions, and deadlocks.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer