ITILITE - Senior Software Development Engineer - Backend Development
Posted by Aditya Addanki (@adityaaddanki)
About Us : (https://itilite.com)
Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
In 2018 ITILITE has been selected as one of the top startups from India to be part of the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem.
To know more about what ITILITE does look at - https://youtu.be/_aqLVaOYCkQ
(Senior) Software Development Engineer - Backend
ITILITE's Business Travel Management platform has three main stakeholders that are Employees of our clients, Travel Managers, and Operations team. These users need various web-based application in our Travel Management platform for Booking and Managing the everyday corporate travel needs.
As a (Sr.) Software Development Engineer you are responsible to develop scalable applications which are used by thousands of employees for the day to day corporate travel needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, architect and build the mobile and web version of our flagship product.
- Actively participate in code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Ensure high scalability and performance.
- Advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code.
We want you if you have :
- Intermediate knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Laravel, PHP, Python, Node.js, React.js
- Prior experience with AWS
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience in web-app development
Even if you don't meet all these skills set above, we'd still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications and why we need to consider your resume in your cover letter.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer