This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Designing and conducting (Face to Face and through webinar) training programs for teachers, teacher educators across different colleges, schools as well as government and non-government officials in using and deploying different software applications, including educational applications
- Editing and uploading resources on Moodle and MediaWiki based websites
- Coordinating with schools, colleges and institutions on ICT-Integrated programs
- Visit schools regularly to support the team to run programs smoothly and support teachers on hardware and software installation at partner institutions
- Developing application manuals for the learners
- Installing, configuring, using, and troubleshooting different software applications. We work with a wide variety of software applications in different areas, including Desktop publishing, resources creation applications, multimedia (audio and video editing), website management, apart from the operating system, office suite etc.
- Providing technical support to schools and other institutions in using different free software applications
- Configuration and maintenance of the Internet, network LAN, WAN in office, and in other workshop places
- Customizing Operating System of Linux as per the user's requirements.
- Developing/customizing websites using Drupal, WordPress and MediaWiki software to build and maintain websites
Experience and Skills:
- 2-5 years in a similar job providing technical support
- 2-3 years of experience as different ICT tools trainer (or teaching experience)
- Candidates should know different webinar platforms to conduct training for teachers, teacher educators and students.
- Candidate needs to have some knowledge about Linux and Other FOSS tools
- Fluency in English and Kannada reading and writing. Reasonable fluency in speaking Hindi and good communication skills
- Candidates are willing to travel around Karnataka and around India when required
- Candidate needs to have the interest to give training on different FOSS tools to the learners (include school students)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools, especially Free and Open-Source Software
- Working knowledge of the installation of computer hardware/software
- Age preference between 25 and 30 years.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer